marbling on glass

  • Steve Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21 10:23 AM
      Hello, Is it possible to marble on glass?

      What is gesso useful for?

      thanks. Cynthia
      jsbryant@...

    • Dawn Fleming
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2014
        Has anyone marbled on glass? I have a friend that is interested in coming over to learn how to marble and is a glass artist. If anyone has marbled on glass, please let me know what medium that you used.
        thanks,
        Dawn Fleming

      • susanne martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2014
          Please share what you learn, I would also like to do this.

          Thanks,
          Susanne

          To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
          From: reikidawn@...
          Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:40:43 -0800
          Subject: [Marbling] marbling on glass

          Has anyone marbled on glass? I have a friend that is interested in coming over to learn how to marble and is a glass artist. If anyone has marbled on glass, please let me know what medium that you used.
          thanks,
          Dawn Fleming

        • mariannepeter
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2014
            You can use the guar gum for the size and printing ink offset for the colors.
            i did once on plexiglas ( wich is similar )as you can see on my website:www:mariannepeter.com

            the problem is that color tend to pass with the sun......

            Soldes hiver 2014 : mode, informatique, hifi, télé... Les bonnes affaires sont sur Voila.fr http://shopping.voila.fr/