Carageenan & alum

  • Fong Wee Kim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hi all,

      I still have alum left over around 30kg. I got it at around US$1 per kg.
      Please email me if you want it. I am from Singapore and the shipping to
      US for 5kg alum is US$42 (inclusive of alum). For those in Singapore,
      email me and we can arrange to meet somewhere to get it.

      Anyway I am able to get lambda carageenan at US$20 per kg which is ½
      price of what shops are selling. However the catch is that I need to buy
      25kg. Thus if I hope I can get enough people to share it. Its food-grade
      and is from CP Kelco. Anyone interested, let me know too.

      Regards,
      Wee Kim