[Marbling]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2003
      Funny.....right before getting this I just wrote Ingrid W. than I am going
      to attempt 140 sheets today. 19 X 25.

      I think I can, I think I can,
      "The Little Marbler That Could"
      IrisNevins
      ps.....this is not "average" I prefer to do half of that or less! Just have
      too much to do the rest of the week. I suspect this will take me from early
      morning until late afternoon at least. Thankfully they are all the same
      pretty much, so I get into marbling machine mode and just go. Bad thing,
      since large quantity, it is discounted.....drat.....one should charge MORE
      for such non exciting work!!!
      pps.....nobody better annoy me later....I am generally in a rotten mood
      after marbling so much! Grrrrr.....