[Marbling] Shaving Cream Marbling

  • IrisNevins
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2003
      Thanks for the link....it's prettier than I imagined. Dolores.....thanks.
      Isn't the best time to be had in marbling when we ARE playing?

      I may *seem* to take marbling seriously, but it's more along the lines of
      a fun challenge (vendetta???) figuring out the old stuff. And I never
      really considered myself an artist.....more a scientist in a sense with
      marbling. Or, alternately on thise big orders....a human marbling
      machine....ugh, would rather play with shaving cream and other fun stuff.