Re: [Marbling] Marbling with SC

  • marbling@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2003
      In a message dated 5/7/2003 5:02:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
      jsbryant@... writes:

      > Has anyone tried body marbling?????
      > Now that DOES sound like fun. Demo and samples at the next conference, for
      > sure! Snobbish marblers? NEVER!

      See the attached picture of me! It was Halloween............
      Galen

    • marbling@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2003
        Oops, this thing doesn't allow attachments I guess -- the picture is
        here:
        <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/marbling/MeMarbled.jpg">http://members.aol.com/marbling/MeMarbled.jpg</A>
        It is not attractive...........
        Galen

        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2003
          Aw, Galen....you look good marbled or not! What do you mean not
          attractive??LOL!!!

          What was it, acrylics.....now the big question......did it ever come off
          the beard and moustache?

          IrisNevins