Re: [Marbling] Marbling with SC

  • Steve Bryant
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2003
      Gee! Now I must try the shaving cream method of marbling.

      I feel so privileged to read messages from names (Milena, Iris, Marie, others) of famous marblers -- those I've either read their books or seen their marbling work published.

      Of course, all marblers are famous in an individual way.

      Speaking of conference presentations - I can't wait to hear about details for the next one.

      Thanks. Cynthia
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2003
        In a message dated 5/7/2003 5:02:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
        jsbryant@... writes:

        > Has anyone tried body marbling?????
        > Now that DOES sound like fun. Demo and samples at the next conference, for
        > sure! Snobbish marblers? NEVER!

        See the attached picture of me! It was Halloween............
        Galen

      • marbling@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2003
          Oops, this thing doesn't allow attachments I guess -- the picture is
          here:
          <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/marbling/MeMarbled.jpg">http://members.aol.com/marbling/MeMarbled.jpg</A>
          It is not attractive...........
          Galen

          Message 4 of 5 , May 8, 2003
            Aw, Galen....you look good marbled or not! What do you mean not
            attractive??LOL!!!

            What was it, acrylics.....now the big question......did it ever come off
            the beard and moustache?

            IrisNevins