Marbling with SC

  • Milena Hughes
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5 9:01 PM
      Have you read the directions for the shaving cream stint?
      Why would anyone want to have to scrape the cream off of paper (or fabric)
      to see the results? I must agree though, a few glasses of wine, marbling
      with the cream...forget the paper. Has anyone tried body marbling?????
      Now that DOES sound like fun. Demo and samples at the next conference, for
      sure! Snobbish marblers? NEVER!
    • Steve Bryant
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7 5:03 PM
        Gee! Now I must try the shaving cream method of marbling.

        I feel so privileged to read messages from names (Milena, Iris, Marie, others) of famous marblers -- those I've either read their books or seen their marbling work published.

        Of course, all marblers are famous in an individual way.

        Speaking of conference presentations - I can't wait to hear about details for the next one.

        Thanks. Cynthia
        Have you read the directions for the shaving cream stint?
        Why would anyone want to have to scrape the cream off of paper (or fabric)
        to see the results? I must agree though, a few glasses of wine, marbling
        with the cream...forget the paper. Has anyone tried body marbling?????
        Now that DOES sound like fun. Demo and samples at the next conference, for
        sure! Snobbish marblers? NEVER!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        What's new?

      • marbling@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7 9:12 PM
          In a message dated 5/7/2003 5:02:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
          jsbryant@... writes:

          > Has anyone tried body marbling?????
          > Now that DOES sound like fun. Demo and samples at the next conference, for
          > sure! Snobbish marblers? NEVER!

          See the attached picture of me! It was Halloween............
          Galen

        • marbling@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 7 9:24 PM
            Oops, this thing doesn't allow attachments I guess -- the picture is
            here:
            <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/marbling/MeMarbled.jpg">http://members.aol.com/marbling/MeMarbled.jpg</A>
            It is not attractive...........
            Galen

            Message 5 of 5 , May 8 5:05 AM
              Aw, Galen....you look good marbled or not! What do you mean not
              attractive??LOL!!!

              What was it, acrylics.....now the big question......did it ever come off
              the beard and moustache?

              IrisNevins