Re: My introduction

  • GB Davis
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2000
      Iris-

      Thnak you for the support and suggestions. I'll pull everything out and
      try again soon.

      I have Photo-Flo in stock. Black and white photography is one of our
      regular workshops.

      Thanks,

      Geoff

      IrisNevins wrote:

      > From: IrisNevins <IrisNevins@...>
      >
      > For acrylics, instead of Marble -ease, try Photo-Flo from a camera shop. I
      > use one dropperful into a cup of water, then use that by the drop in the
      > paints until they spread right in relation to each other. Also, sounds like
      > the acrylics are being used too thick.....try thinning with water and see
      > what happens.
      >
      > IrisN.

      > Free shipping through 1/31/2000 at Visualize.com
      > where you'll find limited edition prints & photographs
      > for your home, office, collection or gift-giving needs.

      > Shortcut URL to this page:

      Geoffrey Davis
      The Art Department Studio Camps and Workshops
      The Art Department Graphic Services
      Noblesville, IN

      http://www.ameritech.net/users/artdept/artdept.html
    • IrisNevins