gallery openning in Istanbul

  • Oguzhan Tugrul
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 6:21 PM
      I received the invitation through e mail,
      after the 24th hour of Saturday 3rd of May,
      and the openning of Gallery Efsun -dedicated to Fusun ,Hikmet's wife
      was at the 16th hour of May the 3rd.
      (phone lines were not cut off on the EBRUPA side -european marbling side of Istanbul)

      Hikmet opened the marbling arts gallery on the EBRASYA side - marblasia !
      The 1st exhibiton is Efsun flower design -named after his wife.

      It seems I am playing OFF SIDE in the marbling game -Magister Ludi !

      Other rumours that have reached my rusted ears:
      Ms.Ayla Makas -exhibition of marbled works Tar�k Zafer Tunaya Municipality Gallery
      Mr.Yilmaz Enes-exhibition of marbled works in Taksim Municipality Gallery.

      Dear Mr.Remzi Koklu,a pioneer in handpapermaking,printmaking,tilemaking,glassartist,
      and Ebru teacher at Yildiz Technical University Istanbul said that Yilmaz has come a long way in making Ebru flowers.

      Past Saturday I visited Mr.Fuad Baser's Ebru workshop by the Lil' St.Sophia Mosque,
      there were quiet a few victims ! learning how to marble.

      In any case I hid my shaving foam and creams,
      you never know when the
      Ebru perverts may strike!

      If anyone lose their marbles,
      come my way !
      I am still making combed glass marbling!

      Wishing you what you wish yourselves,

      OZ-the MagicBusDriver on the SilkRoad