Boku Undo inks

  • marbleheadiwon
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2003
      At the Marbling Conference last September, someone told me the Boku
      Undo inks would be available in individual colors by the first of
      this year. I haven't been able to find them. Does anyone know if
      the are available and where?

      Thanks

      Ann Edwards
    • mpmh60201
      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2003
        BIG Boku Undo! Available in all colors in 16.8 oz bottles @$32 per
        bottle from Aiko's Art Materials Imports, Inc. Chicago.
        I was just informed of this last week from Aiko's after years of
        begging...it finally paid off! (Will use this over shaving cream any
        day.)
      • marblehead@iwon.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 5, 2003
          Thanks. I'd been looking for this online, but didn't have any luck. Ann Edwards--- On Sun 05/04, mpmh60201 < milena@... > wrote:From: mpmh60201 [mailto: milena@...]To: Marbling@yahoogroups.comDate: Sun, 04 May 2003 23:53:00 -0000Subject: [Marbling] Re: Boku UndoBIG Boku Undo! Available in all colors in 16.8 oz bottles @$32 per bottle from Aiko's Art Materials Imports, Inc. Chicago.I was just informed of this last week from Aiko's after years of begging...it finally paid off! (Will use this over shaving cream any day.)

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Anne Cheney

            Message 5 of 7 , May 5, 2003
              I bought mulltiple colors in the large size at a big Japanese Mall in San Francisco, Calif. U S A.
              As I recall, it was a stationary and gift store on the second level at that mall.
              They had different sizes.
              ......and sometimes I use it to do calligraphy because of the vibrant colors.

              Anne Cheney
              Houston, Texas
              U S A

            • Dolores Guffey
              Message 6 of 7 , May 8, 2003
                There was some discussion a while back about Boku Undo. I noticed that Colophon Book Arts has this listed in their on-line catalog. Six colors for $14.00 (12 ml). You can look at their marbling supplies as well at http://home.earthlink.net/~colophon
                If you have any questions, their e-mail address is: colophon@...

                I have never used Boku Undo, so I can't comment on this product. I am just passing on this information as others had asked where to buy it.

                d. guffey

              • dkmaurer1@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , May 8, 2003
                  Hi Again,

                  I've been using (and selling) Boku Undo colors for years.... they're great!
                  They can be used on paper and fabric and even wood.

                  Diane
                  www.dianemaurer.com