Marbling Video

  • Guffey
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2003
      > Yes, If you know of a good video or DVD on marbling, please post it.
      > Thanks!

      Regarding this request...an excellent video on marbling is "Experience the
      Magic of Marbling. Marbling Secrets and Recipes" with Mimi Schleicher &
      Patty Schleicher. I purchased it years ago, so I don't know if it is still
      available (it is dated 1994). There is a toll free number listed on the
      video 1-800-383-6238

      What I liked about the video is that numerous patterns are demonstrated so
      that you can see how the colors are put on the size and which tools are used
      and in which manner to achieve that particular pattern.

      d. guffey
    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2006
        Dear members,

        Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
        <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?
        fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>

        Enjoy

        John Ang
      • angchengsiew
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 15, 2006
          Dear members,
          The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
          <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

          John Ang

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
            Great you tube video... is there a way to get to the other without having to sign up for My Space, I really don't want to join yet another site.
            thanks
            iris nevins
            Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
            <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm>?
            fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>

            Enjoy

            John Ang

          • JILL DOLPHIN
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
              YouTube rocks, eh!
              Thanks John!

              angchengsiew <angchengsiew@...> wrote:
              Dear members,
              The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
              <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

              John Ang

              > Dear members,
              >
              > Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
              > <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?
              > fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>
              >
              > Enjoy
              >
              > John Ang

              _____ __o
              ------- -\<,
              ------ ( )/ ( )
            • Paulette Quann
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
                Amazing video, John. thanks so much for sharing it with us!
                Pauli Quann
                JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:
                YouTube rocks, eh!
                Thanks John!

                angchengsiew <angchengsiew@...> wrote:
                Dear members,
                The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
                <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

                John Ang

                > Dear members,
                >
                > Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
                > <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?
                > fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>
                >
                > Enjoy
                >
                > John Ang

                _____ __o
                ------- -\<,

              • John Ang
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
                  Iris,

                  Actually the video at My Space is exactly the same as
                  the one on Youtube.com so you did not miss anything.

                  Regards
                  John Ang

                  Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>

                  http://mail.yahoo.com