Shaving Cream?

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hey..we could all get together and marble with frosting like grandma
      used to do (for free...and eat it too)! It can be a call for
      "entrees" rather than entries!
      Ludicrous? of course! and so is marbling with shaving cream. Some
      people will really go to the LOWEST extremes and still call it
      marbling. There needs to be a broader definition of marbling as in
      "paper"- book arts, and marbling as in "faux decorative design" for
      this group site. By the way..faux finishing is "out" (peaked and
      departing fast in the design industry). On the other hand, marbling
      as in "Iris Nevins" is NEVER out of style! It's just HOW and WHAT it
      is applied to that comes and go