RE: [Marbling] Digest Number 550

  • Steve Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 10:43 AM
      Yes, If you know of a good video or DVD on marbling, please post it.
      Thanks!
      Steve

      From: "catdaddytn" <jsbryant@...>
      2. IMG 02
      From: "catdaddytn" <jsbryant@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:22:33 -0000
      From: "catdaddytn" <jsbryant@...>
      Subject: summer marbling workshop

      Hello,

      Marbling: Almost Magic
      Nancy Lawrence, instructor
      July 14 - 18, fee: $270
      Appalachian Center for Crafts
      Smithville, TN

      I'm thinking about attending this workshop, especially since I live
      close to the craft center. The Craft Center is part of Tennessee
      Technological University in Cookeville, TN.

      www.craftcenter.tntech.edu

      Cynthia Bryant

      Message: 2
      Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:45:19 -0000
      From: "catdaddytn" <jsbryant@...>
      Subject: IMG 02

      Hello,

      I noticed a file (on the left where messages are posted) with info
      from the IMG 02. Thanks for putting out the good info from the
      conference. It makes me want to kick myself again, being from TN,
      and not knowing about the IMG until after it was over.

      I started reading about marbling in about February. Oh well, looking
      forward to the next one.

      Is there a DVD or video from the conference? or available handouts?

      thanks. Cynthia

    • Gail MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30 12:35 PM
        > Yes, If you know of a good video or DVD on marbling, please post it.
        > Thanks!
        > Steve

        Hello Steve, I still have copies of the video ³Marbling Made Easy². I would
        be happy to send you a copy for $15 plus shipping...that¹s $5+ less than
        catalog price. Let me know. Regards, Gail