marbling???

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      This is not proper marbling but may be fun for some of you! At Peters
      Valley also, 973-948-5200. It runs the same weekend as mine, but mine is
      just about full.....we are going to be doing class visits so we can try the
      other techniques too.

      Faux Marbling: Dyeing with Shaving Cream
      Pavlos Mayakis
      June 7-8 (2 day)
      Loosen up and have fun dyeing and printing with shaving cream, creating
      faux marbled and multi-layered effects with one technique two recipes.
      Quilters, weavers, surface designers and paper artists...this class is
      for you! Beginner - Intermediate
      Tuition: $220
      Lab Fee: $30
      Pavlos Mayakis is an enthusiastic weaver and surface designer who
      lives in Sonoma County, CA. He was the recipient of the Mendocino
      College Full-time Faculty Scholarship and the College Foundation
      Scholarship of Promise. As an educator and artist, he is always pushing
      his work with experimentation.