Images

  • JaciSull@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2000
      Speaking of images...
      A friend of mine just brought me a sheet of paper from Paris - It is circle
      with a little octopus in the middle. I have seen all sorts of marbling images
      but never an Octopus before -- it makes me smile! It is gray on black paper
      with a blue ring around it!

      Also a student made a bouquet of flowers that looked like an oriental
      geranium with leaves in one of the workshops that I was giving. She did them
      in a poppy red on brown Kraft paper -- they were very beautiful.

      What other types of images do people draw in the marbling tank? I haven't
      ever seen anyone else marble-taught myself by doing a lot of research!
      Jacqueline Sullivan
      Pontiac, MI