IMG 02

  • catdaddytn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2003
      Hello,

      I noticed a file (on the left where messages are posted) with info
      from the IMG 02. Thanks for putting out the good info from the
      conference. It makes me want to kick myself again, being from TN,
      and not knowing about the IMG until after it was over.

      I started reading about marbling in about February. Oh well, looking
      forward to the next one.

      Is there a DVD or video from the conference? or available handouts?

      thanks. Cynthia