Marblers Rertreat

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 12:30 PM
      Reminder: The Marblers Retreat at the Evanston Art Center near
      Chicago, IL is May 31-June 1. For further information, their website
      is www.evanstonartcenter.org #9138: Marblers Retreat Weekend".
      For openers...we will attempt suminagashi trench marbling on the
      beach(!) and offerings to the Marbling Muse at the Fire Pit. Join u
    • Steve Bryant
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19 2:39 PM
        Hello, I looked up the website listed. The workshop looks interesting. What level of experience is needed?

        Cynthia
        Reminder: The Marblers Retreat at the Evanston Art Center near
        Chicago, IL is May 31-June 1. For further information, their website
        is www.evanstonartcenter.org #9138: Marblers Retreat Weekend".
        For openers...we will attempt suminagashi trench marbling on the
        beach(!) and offerings to the Marbling Muse at the Fire Pit. Join u

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • mpmh60201
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21 10:33 AM
          ALL levels are welcome...as long as you bring your own materials.
          We will be sharing and learning together.