Marbling on glass - Beng i Su -cold technique

  • Oguzhan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
      A friend in Istanbul is marbling glass objects,

      www.yazganticaret.com

      His work resembles Hikmet Barut's style.

      Miss Ayla Makas,once Hikmet's apprentice,
      will exhibit at Tarik Zafer Tunaya art gallery of Istanbul
      Municipality,starting next week.

      I make warm combed glass
      at 2K fahrenheit!

      Oz - marblasia
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
        I Love what I see! Very beautiful! Could you elaborate though--he is
        marbling onto already made glass containers--or--is he incorportaing
        marbling while he blows glass?
        Jill
        > A friend in Istanbul is marbling glass objects,
        >
        > www.yazganticaret.com
        >
        > His work resembles Hikmet Barut's style.
        >
        > Miss Ayla Makas,once Hikmet's apprentice,
        > will exhibit at Tarik Zafer Tunaya art gallery of Istanbul
        > Municipality,starting next week.
        >
        > I make warm combed glass
        > at 2K fahrenheit!
        >
        > Oz - marblasia

      • Oguzhan Tugrul
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
          Ms.Dolphin,
          I had meant by cold technique
          that he was marbling ready glass objects
          dipping!
          > A friend in Istanbul is marbling glass objects,
          >
          > www.yazganticaret.com
          >
          > His work resembles Hikmet Barut's style.
          >
          > Miss Ayla Makas,once Hikmet's apprentice,
          > will exhibit at Tarik Zafer Tunaya art gallery of Istanbul
          > Municipality,starting next week.
          >
          > I make warm combed glass
          > at 2K fahrenheit!
          >
          > Oz - marblasia