Calling for email HELP! (Truncated messages)

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2003
      One of the regular posters here is continually getting her messages
      truncated--it seems over the last line. I have not been able to determine
      WHY. To me-it looks like a carriage return refuses to be entered--or the end
      of the line--has some kind of miscount. If anyone else here has noticed this
      with their postings--and has determined the reason-PLEASE let us know how
      you fixed it!
      Thanx
      Jill