Art on the Wall

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 12:12 PM
      Fine art marbled images have worldwide appeal (Hikmet's work in
      Jerusalem). A new client also saw artwork in a Baltimore, MD home
      that resembled a photo of my work in a Chicago Tribune article. It
      was
      my work! and he happily bought a similar piece for himself. I
      recently
      received an email from London requesting work after my "leaves on a
      branch" wood tiles were viewed at the international ex. in Asheville,
      North Carolina.
      So, marblers...get your work exposed to the private and public
      sector!!! There's a hungry audience out