international marblers' gathering

  • catdaddytn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      Hello,

      I've just discovered this group which is great! I had read about the
      IMG. When/where is the 2003 gathering? Does the IMG meet every
      year? What I read about the 2002 IMG, it sounded great.

      I'm a novice regarding marbling, but I've been reading some books and
      websites. I hope to start some marbling during the summer. I've had
      an interest in marbling since seeing it at a local craft center.

      Thanks for any info about the IMG.

      Cynthia