St. Louis Marblers

  • luvpoet74
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
      Hello Everybody,

      My husband and I have just discovered the wonderful world of
      marbling. So far we have had 2 marbling sessions and are far from
      perfecting the art. We really enjoy it. Anyway, we were wondering
      if there are any marblers in the St. Louis area?

      God Bless,

      Kimberly and Christopher
    • mpmh60201
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2003
        Marbler John Bielik of St. Louis attended the IMG in '03.
        There is a magnificent collection of marbled and decorative papers at
        the St. Louis Mechantile Library Association, and Curtis Finley has
        been marbling in St. L for many years. He curated an exhibition there
        in '91. Unfortunately, I've lost contact with him. Luvpoets74: Good
        luck on your marbling adventur