Some doubts of a novice

  • rajugar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hello friends!

      I am one of the newer members of this community, just arrived. I read
      with interest your messages, the spirit to learn some of the
      techniques of marbling.

      Now I am learning applying acrylic colors. I have bought some of the
      Liquitex mark, colors for artists "extra - fine", they seem to you
      appropriate?. It can work if I mix them in an equal proportion with
      distilled water?. Is necessary also the use of some medium?. The
      acrylic color with oxgall is compatible (hiel of ox)?.

      I would like to also contribute something to your group, but at the
      moment I am learning of the "greater ones".

      Sincerely, from Madrid in Spain.

      Rafael