Catalogue Announcement

  • jlaird2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2003
      Catalogue Announcement. Oak Knoll is currently having two sales with
      20% to 50% off! Please excuse cross postings.

      Our publishing division, Oak Knoll Press, is having a 50% off sale on
      selected new titles, as part of the 25th anniversary celebration of
      the publishing of our first book. The sale lasts until April 30,
      2003.

      Our antiquarian book division, Oak Knoll Books, is just finishing our
      Winter Sale that can save you 20% to 50% on the 1000 titles featured
      in our special Winter Sale Catalogue. This sale has been extended
      and now also lasts until April 30, 2003.

      Both of the sale catalogues are available as electronic files on the
      Internet, the link is: <http://www.oakknoll.com/50offsale.html>

      We have a few printed catalogues remaining from the mailing to our
      regular customers. If you need a printed copy go to the registration
      page of our web site at <http://www.oakknoll.com/mail/register.html>
      fill in the form and in the comments section put which catalogue you
      would like us to send.

      Sincerely,
      John Laird
      Director of Library Sales

      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street
      New Castle, DE 19720 USA
      Phone: 302-328-7232
      Fax: 302-328-7274
      E-mail: johnlaird@...
      Web: http://www.oakknoll.com
    • Oak Knoll Books
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2004
        Often when looking for references and books of interest to very
        specialized groups the wheat is indeed lost in the chaff. There are just
        to many titles listed in a catalogue to spend the time going through all of
        them to maybe find one or two interesting items.
        With the publication of catalogue 255, "Fine Printing & Private
        Press In 20th Century North America", Oak Knoll has also launched an
        enhanced online companion to printed catalogues. This new online catalogue
        function is available at: <http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues.php>

        Catalogues can now be accessed on-line in three ways:
        -View Catalogue, lets you to search within a catalogue (author,
        title, keyword), re-sort catalogue listings (author, title, price), view
        additional book images, and place secure orders.
        -Printable PDF, lets you see the catalogue online just as it
        appears in print and this is a printer friendly format.
        -Order Printed Version, lets you send an email to order a specific
        printed catalogue.

        Developing this feature was a major step in our ongoing project to improve
        our online resources. With greater searchability and images we hope to make
        it easier to find items.

        Sincerely,
        John Laird
        Director of Marketing
        Oak Knoll Books
        310 Delaware Street
        New Castle, DE 19720 USA
        Phone: 302-328-7232
        Fax: 302-328-7274
        Web: <http://www.oakknoll.com/>

        310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
        P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@... web
        http://www.oakknoll.com/
        Member Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA)
        http://www.abaa.org/
        International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) http://www.ilab.org
        Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
        bookseller
      • Oak Knoll Books