OT-on topic OT:my initials Oguzhan Tugrul

  • Oguzhan Tugrul
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2003
      What is new news to some people,
      is already stale to some friends of this Yahoo Marbling Group.

      (just saw MSN-marbling group listed but did not check it out yet)

      beside friends who purposely choose not to use some options,
      there are unaware ones ,of these options :

      some friends who contacted me today to see Ingrid's photos;
      could get messages from the list or send ,
      but not enter photos or other -member profiles,links,etc.

      I assume :
      they may be simply using yahoo,
      if they are group members- strange ,because they are not listed in members section

      would it be too much to ask,
      if some friends update their profiles,
      adding their web sites,photos,briefcases,
      and other links they recommend

      (and stretch the days into 48 hours !)

      The Society bulletin !
      we heard news of it,how can we reach one copy
      for Central Asian marbling archives.
      (I still owe an update on Xinjiang Marbling Exhibition - no internet connection established -unfortunately)

      Internet could be MARBLEOUS !

      How many of this group has been able to read Mr.Jake Benson's datae?
      OMG ! (just learned that this means OMA-Oh My Allah i.e God)
      are we a starting a poll?

      In my profile,
      I put my slogan :
      Be wise,
      use Sufi devise.

      Shall we ever see monthly marbling challenges -
      on colour,texture,dimensional work, different marbled materials

      pin ups -marbled work of the month !
      mixed media and marbling,
      trial results of the new inkjet marbling !

      4marbling i's

      Oguzhan -OZ

    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2003
        Where on MSN? Or rather--the name of the group?
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2003
          I came across this on the Microsoftnetwork_
          typed :marbling and groups :
          on the screen appeared :
          what other search engines had to offer like yahoo,googles,etc

          I use Outlook express from MSN,

          I am sorry I did not save it,
          thinking I will look into it later.

          Sometimes these services tend to invade the computer,and insist on being the main page and there is a lot of file exchange out of the blue.
          (I was actually scared it might happen,
          as it did to me with yahoo couple of times)

          (Paper making group is another quarry of knowledge/experience shared:
          recently they gave recipes to make skeleton leaves ;
          I was very happy to share this info with a friend,
          who had in vain tried for a long time with no luck)
          Oz

          Where on MSN? Or rather--the name of the group?
          > is already stale to some friends of this Yahoo Marbling Group.
          >
          > (just saw MSN-marbling group listed but did not check it out yet)

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor