Re: [Marbling] Easton photos

  • Oguzhan Tugrul
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2003
      Dear Ingrid,
      blessed be technology!
      we-gladly see the pictures.

      if you register Yahoo messenger,and add a Yahoo profile,
      it seems possible to communicate when and while you are on the net,
      if you also add some of list members as friends to your -ad to friends list

      let me be the 1st victim,
      this is INSTANT KARMA !

      Is dear friend Marjorie Lee Bevis or her website listed among us?
      or Pegi de Angelis -is she a member of this list?

      I must confess,for all the visuality the marbling art stand for,
      and all the space for enough pixels ! in our photo files

      our group is very slow !
      I am suffocating on another glass art group -mosaics !

      Monthly mail avarages by the couple thousands,
      half of which members sending either work for monthly challenges,
      or pictures of work,studios
      so many rivals out there !

      I chatted with few of our group - some don't even know of the Society !

      There is one convenience of typing your web site if sending mail to the Marbling group,that way one can just click on the site address!
      by the way is this allowed in our Marbling Group

      Ingrid,thank you for igniting the on line marbling in action !

      Let us not lose our marbles !

      OZ,
      with a new vice
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2003
        Ingrid,
        You entered them beautifully and I think they are wonderful. Thanks for
        explaining how!
        Monita
        On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:37:52 -0000 "floatingcolors"
        <floatingcolors@...> writes:
        > I really don't know if I entered them the
        > right way but when I log in and click on
        > "photos" I then can go to "At Phoebe Easton's"and
        > see the 7 photos.
        > I really don't know if only I can access it because
        > I'm not very computer knowledgable. If anyone
        > can see them let me know otherwise I'll have to
        > try it again.
        > Regards, Ingrid Weimann

      • Yehuda Miklaf
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24, 2003
          I must be missing something. WHERE are the Easton photos?

          Yehuda Miklaf
          Jerusalem