ebay

  • IrisNevins
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2003
      Holy Cow.....those are MY sheets. Someone bought lots of paper from me last
      month, at my lowest wholesale price, but .....hey, more power to him. I
      only wish he might have said they were mine. he used a lot of my text from
      my site too.

      Actually, I don't care where or how re-sellers sell them if that is their
      wish. I hope he does well, but I wonder. he is a pretty nice person to deal
      with anyway. Seems a pain to sell that way though, to have to pay the fees,
      tube them up, ship them, one by one.

      Funny,
      Iris Nevins
    • susaglenn
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2003
        Hi, Iris,
        I sort of thought they were your papers, but I thought that you
        wouldn't try to sell them incognito. I think they would sell better
        if he said who the artist is. After all, they are collector's items.
        Maybe you should suggest it. Maybe I should suggest it.
        Susa Glenn
        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, IrisNevins <irisnevins@c...> wrote:
        > Holy Cow.....those are MY sheets. Someone bought lots of paper
        from me last
        > month, at my lowest wholesale price, but .....hey, more power to
        him. I
        > only wish he might have said they were mine. he used a lot of my
        text from
        > my site too.
        >
        > Actually, I don't care where or how re-sellers sell them if that
        is their
        > wish. I hope he does well, but I wonder. he is a pretty nice
        person to deal
        > with anyway. Seems a pain to sell that way though, to have to pay
        the fees,
        > tube them up, ship them, one by one.
        >
        > Funny,
        > Iris Nevins
      • IrisNevins
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2003
          I emailed him and let him know how surprised I was, but wished him luck.
          After all it would benefit us both if they sell. I doubt he will mention my
          name because they can look me up and get them cheaper at my site. At least
          a lot of them. I hope he does well. I do not intend to sell tehm on
          ebay.....I do sell, but not papers, Jewlry occassionally and deaccessioning
          a lot of my life these days.

          Iris Nevins
        • J Dolphin
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2003
            But NOT to have even given some credit where credit is due?????????