RE: [Marbling] Re: Sumi Paper

  • Ann Lederer
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 14, 2003
      you can also get left over rolls of newsprint at many newspapers for a couple of dollars.
      Franklyn Smith <bembo@...> wrote:Hi Rain,

      What a good idea, using newsprint to pick up the Japanese paper! Have
      you considered substituting unprinted newsprint paper which is usually
      available at art supply stores and certainly from paper distributors.
      It's pretty cheap and would eliminate the problem of the offset of the
      printers' ink .

      Shelagh Smith