congrats to oz, oils

  • marie-p@despammed.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
      for some reason my earlier message did not get posted. i cannot remember what i said except a CONGRATULATIONS TO OZ. wishing you and your family all the best for a very happy life together.

      donna, to answer your questions, for the most part i used tube artists oil colors mixed with 100% mineral spirits.
      also experimented with many other additives such as turpentine and various oils for different effects. i have marbled on all kinds of surfaces, paper, fabric, metal, plastic, you name it. (still trying to get my husband to step into the vat and the cat is too wriggly to get a good pattern on him, ha ha) oil color does not need the alum mordant to make it stick.

      best wishes, marie
    • Oguzhan Tugrul
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
        dear Marie and other mutual friends -4th gathering!
        http://photos.yahoo.com/marblasia
        the album is Bilgehan
        with my son Baburshah, daughter Bilgehan
        and Aynur (Moonlight) the wife

        the marbleous family of Oz
        for some reason my earlier message did not get posted. i cannot remember what i said except a CONGRATULATIONS TO OZ. wishing you and your family all the best for a very happy life together.

        donna, to answer your questions, for the most part i used tube artists oil colors mixed with 100% mineral spirits.
        also experimented with many other additives such as turpentine and various oils for different effects. i have marbled on all kinds of surfaces, paper, fabric, metal, plastic, you name it. (still trying to get my husband to step into the vat and the cat is too wriggly to get a good pattern on him, ha ha) oil color does not need the alum mordant to make it stick.

        best wishes, marie

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor