pH paper

  • enidadams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 5:29 PM
      Sorry for the delayed response--I've been away from the list.
      pH paper in rolls or strips comes with a numbered color matching
      guide. When you dip the strip in your bath, it changes color, and
      allows you to check the relative acidity/alkalinity. Remember that
      municipal water pH varies so what you start with will determine what
      you need to add for size to dissolve, and then return to neutral or
      just below.

      If you need more help, you can contact me off list at
      enid@...