Re: [Marbling] In search of workshop information

  • Gail MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hello.. I¹m a production marbler. Just thinking that I would like someone
      interested in marbling to work with me this summer. I can offer round trip
      US mainland ticket ad housing in a very rural area and payment in line with
      experience. Phone 707-925-6340

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2003
        Oh Gail....I want to run away and be somebody else....even for just a
        summer!!! Wish I could just close up and come over and lend you a hand....
        But I am so busy too, and if this continues I will need to hire someone
        myself!

        You might give a call to Peters Vally, 973-948-5200 and see if they have an
        excess of interns applying for the summer....can't taken 'em all and one of
        them might suit you.

        good luck.

        Iris Nevins
        www.marblingpaper.com