Re: [Marbling] In search of workshop information

  • Tarts2000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
      If you go to seastonepapers.com you will find the current listing of
      wonderful workshops to be given at Seastone Papers on Martha's Vineyard for
      the spring and summer. The sight also contains information about the area
      and past workshops. I hope this is what you were looking for.
      Toby

    • Gail MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2003
        Hello.. I¹m a production marbler. Just thinking that I would like someone
        interested in marbling to work with me this summer. I can offer round trip
        US mainland ticket ad housing in a very rural area and payment in line with
        experience. Phone 707-925-6340

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2003
          Oh Gail....I want to run away and be somebody else....even for just a
          summer!!! Wish I could just close up and come over and lend you a hand....
          But I am so busy too, and if this continues I will need to hire someone
          myself!

          You might give a call to Peters Vally, 973-948-5200 and see if they have an
          excess of interns applying for the summer....can't taken 'em all and one of
          them might suit you.

          good luck.

          Iris Nevins
          www.marblingpaper.com