In search of workshop information

  • Deborah S. Harris
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hi - I'm a contributing editor for Suite 101 and I'm planning on making my
      March column about workshops in the areas of papermaking, bookarts, etc. If
      anyone knows of any great workshops that are of interest to the paper arts
      and crafts community, please send me (deb@...) info (with URL if
      possible) so I can include it! I apologize in advance if you see this
      message on other lists. Thanks.

      --

      Deborah S. Harris
      http://www.debharris.com

      Contributing Editor, Paper Arts and Crafts, Suite 101
      http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/paper_arts_and_crafts
    • IrisNevins
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
        June 7-8 Peters Valley, Layton NJ 973-948-5200
        Iris Nevins teaches paper and fabric marbling using acrylics.

        thanks,
        Iris
      • Tarts2000@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
          If you go to seastonepapers.com you will find the current listing of
          wonderful workshops to be given at Seastone Papers on Martha's Vineyard for
          the spring and summer. The sight also contains information about the area
          and past workshops. I hope this is what you were looking for.
          Toby

        • Gail MacKenzie
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2003
            Hello.. I¹m a production marbler. Just thinking that I would like someone
            interested in marbling to work with me this summer. I can offer round trip
            US mainland ticket ad housing in a very rural area and payment in line with
            experience. Phone 707-925-6340

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2003
              Oh Gail....I want to run away and be somebody else....even for just a
              summer!!! Wish I could just close up and come over and lend you a hand....
              But I am so busy too, and if this continues I will need to hire someone
              myself!

              You might give a call to Peters Vally, 973-948-5200 and see if they have an
              excess of interns applying for the summer....can't taken 'em all and one of
              them might suit you.

              good luck.

              Iris Nevins
              www.marblingpaper.com