Ojo de Tigre

  • rubenchiara <rubenchiara@yahoo.com.ar>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
      Agradecería que me indiquen como obtener el efecto "Ojo de Tigre"
      (Eye of tiger) en la hoja marmolada.

      Gracias
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
        For those of us here that don't read or write Spanish-This is a very crude
        translation of the poster's message.
        +++++++
        It would be thankful that they indicate to me like obtaining the effect "Eye
        of Tiger" (Eye of to tiger) in the marmolada leaf