non-profit colorado

  • marie-p@despammed.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2003
      hi ann,
      thank you for the info. as jake has said, we are not sure what state will be best at this point but i will definately look into these organizations you mention. presumably one or both either has or can steer us to the legal advice that we also need before making any committments.

      best wishes,
      marie
    • Ann Lederer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2003
        I think even a phone call could give you information regardless as to whether you want to incorporate in Colo or not. ...look forward tomeetin you some time. I have seen your work at the weavers' show. At the moment I havemoved to doing silk painting rather than the marblizing but continue my interest and am sure it will be incorporated in my work again. Ann
        marie-p@... wrote:hi ann,
        thank you for the info. as jake has said, we are not sure what state will be best at this point but i will definately look into these organizations you mention. presumably one or both either has or can steer us to the legal advice that we also need before making any committments.

        best wishes,
        marie

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT