Re: [Marbling] FW: Yahoo settings

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2003
      Thanks Jake. I'm certain readers here will want to act on your info.
      Which brings me to a discussion of Where will this list go next? I think
      it is only a matter of time before 'free' space is invaded and sectioned up
      and fees installed.
      Was there not to have been some discussion at the conference- about
      some of you from here--going and building a web site --with all the bells
      and whistles?
      Thanx
      Jill