images

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2000
      Hello,

      I'm curious, what images do you enjoy capturing on paper and why?

      Enjoy the magic, Laura

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
        is there anyway that i may get the images that are being sent?
        the emails to me are prefaced saying images illiminated. if there is a fee
        i would consider the payment. however i very much enjoy the mailings of
        marble-ers.

        thank you,
        martha kesler