re: society of marbling newsletter

  • marie-p@despammed.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2003
      greetings milena and all,

      i agree, milena, that the inner margin would have been better if made wider. it was either a wide margin with staples or the way it is with the protective cover. i think we can have both for the next issue, but for now, you can easily take the paper out of the slide binder and staple it for easier reading.

      we tried a smaller type (along with various typefaces) and decided that the one used was the easiest to read. i would love to have reduced the number of pages since i had to special order the larger slide binders at a considerable cost increase over the standard size. what do the rest of you think? smaller type?

      as far as 'catagorizing the articles' goes, i don't know what you mean, milena. i did include a table of contents page called 'In This Issue' complete with page numbers for each article.

      thanks again to all the contributors!
      marie

      Marbled Artworks by Marie Palowoda
      2605 W. 19th Street Road