Society of Marbling Newsletter

  • Milena Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Congratulations to Marie for keeping her word and actually getting the ball
      rolling on this 1st lengthy newsletter. She receives an "A" for effort!
      Hopefully, the little kinks will be ironed out before the next one rolls
      around. If this format is to continue, I would suggest a wider right margin
      and smaller type size. The number of pages will be greatly reduced. I
      realize there was a time deadline to publish, but next time I would like to
      see articles categorized. In my eagerness to read from cover to cover...it
      didn't matter for this issue! Dedree Drees's article on artists statements
      was exemplary. And, thank you Kay Radcliffe for telling it like it is out
      in the "real world". Bravo!!! -Milena