Re: [Marbling] grainy watercolours

  • V. Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2003
      I wouldn't be surprised if it were oxgall contamination on the surface of
      the size. Always skim thoroughly between each sheet. Not all gouache
      colours work in the marbling process. I have a big box of gouache colours
      that were unsatisfactory.
      Sometimes a little extra water in a colour will rectify it. A lot of trial
      and error.

      Vi W