Digital marbling

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2003
      I had always wondered How I could write a computer program that would mimic
      and imitate the basic patterns of marbling. As it is, if I had this
      software, I suppose I could give this a try. For those of you out here who
      do have Adobe Photoshop software and try this-let me know how you find it.
      When I look at the pix--they seem a little 'stiff' to me. And too bright.
      But--perhaps other viewers will like what they see!

      http://planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/pluginhead/marbling.htm
    • Ann Lederer