Re: [Marbling] Re: Marbling books

  • James M Mahoney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003
      I purchased a copy of Laura's new book from her last October, and I found
      it to be EXCELLENT! I read it cover to cover and I consider it a very
      complete book. She is very precise and concise, explains completely, her
      directions are excellent. What can I say except that I have recommended
      it highly to my students (and one of my students who bought it told me
      she thought it was great). I would say I wish it had been available when
      I started marbling, except I was fortunate enough to learn from Laura
      herself (and Patty and Mimi)! Thanks, Laura, for such a great book!!!

      Monita Mahoney