Re: [Marbling] Marbling supplies in Oz

  • V. Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      Hi Jill

      Baik Oetero in Randwick NSW sell carrageen in smaller quantities and
      alum. (see (page 4 in their on line catalogue. The one I downloaded was
      October 2000).

      e-mail sales@...
      Web www.dyeman.com
      Address 203 Avoca Street, Randwick, NSW 2031
      Postal P.O. Box 324, Coogee, NSW 2034
      Phone 02 9398 6201
      Fax 02 9398 117

      Davis Germantown only supply in 25 kg bags. Hardly the way to buy
      it! There could be other places who supply it. Personally, I buy my
      supplies from Nancy at Colophon. I can rely on the freshness of the carrageen.

      Vi

      At 09:35 PM 8/01/2003 -0500, you wrote:
      > No doubt I have asked this question before--damn if I can remember the
      >answer though!
      > Anyway, for the Aussies on this list, another Aussie has asked me where
      >to go to get alum and size in Oz. Please--can you readers let me know--and I
      >will forward the info?!
      > Thanx!
      >Jill

    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
        Thanks very much for the info--I will pass it along!