Marbling supplies in Oz

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      No doubt I have asked this question before--damn if I can remember the
      answer though!
      Anyway, for the Aussies on this list, another Aussie has asked me where
      to go to get alum and size in Oz. Please--can you readers let me know--and I
      will forward the info?!
      Thanx!
      Jill
    • V. Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
        Hi Jill

        Baik Oetero in Randwick NSW sell carrageen in smaller quantities and
        alum. (see (page 4 in their on line catalogue. The one I downloaded was
        October 2000).

        e-mail sales@...
        Web www.dyeman.com
        Address 203 Avoca Street, Randwick, NSW 2031
        Postal P.O. Box 324, Coogee, NSW 2034
        Phone 02 9398 6201
        Fax 02 9398 117

        Davis Germantown only supply in 25 kg bags. Hardly the way to buy
        it! There could be other places who supply it. Personally, I buy my
        supplies from Nancy at Colophon. I can rely on the freshness of the carrageen.

        Vi

        At 09:35 PM 8/01/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        > No doubt I have asked this question before--damn if I can remember the
        >answer though!
        > Anyway, for the Aussies on this list, another Aussie has asked me where
        >to go to get alum and size in Oz. Please--can you readers let me know--and I
        >will forward the info?!
        > Thanx!
        >Jill

      • J Dolphin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
          Thanks very much for the info--I will pass it along!