Re: [Marbling] Digest Number 478

  • mtdatpw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      Melina, This is Martha Duran, Sheila told me about your May/June retreat.
      Would you please send me information aout it as I may be in the area then.
      Thanks. 204 Manso, Las Cruces NM 88005.

    • mpmh60201 <milena@interaccess.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, mtdatpw@a... wrote:
        > Melina, This is Martha Duran, Sheila told me about your May/June
        retreat.
        > Would you please send me information aout it as I may be in the area
        then.
        > Thanks. 204 Manso, Las Cruces NM 88005.

        Martha (and all others interested):
        You can get the "Marblers Retreat" info and register through the
        Evanston Art Center's website: www.evanstonartcenter.org
        Hope to see you there! -Milen