correction

  • Oguzhan Tugrul
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2002
      Dear Christopher Weimann's work appeared on the cover of
      FINE PRINT -July 1981,
      not on Ink and Gall !
      (at least I was able to double-check
      the book on Christopher Weimann
      from the regular edition #156 - thank you Ingrid!)

      The Ebru art supplier in Istanbul:
      Huseyin Yalcinkaya

      Ayan Ebru
      Kadirga liman cad.No:153
      Kumkapi Istanbul Turkey 34400
      fax.0090212.638 90 89
      tel.0090212.518 1967
      ayan@...
      www.ayanebru.com

    • Jake Benson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004
        Just a small typo.

        In my last post I refer to the photograph from the Nikkei press web
        site but omitted two words for clarity:

        "The caption says that this ceremony WAS REVIVED at the
        temple after a 100 year lapse.

        www.nni.nikkei.co.jp/FR/INFOCUS/infocus_04_01_2.html

        click 6 times on the next button to see the image in question.

        Jake

      • Ingrid
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24 1:52 PM
          Of course I meant to write