Holidays

  • floatingcolors <floatingcolors@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2002
      Hello Everyone

      Wishing all of you a Happy Holiday.
      All the best, Ingrid Weimann
    • Larry Baldwin
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2002
        happy hoildays to you also.
        Larry Baldwin
        You have been in my thoughts for a while. I met you
        and chris when you were in chicago doing a demo with
        some other marblers at the art institute a lone time
        ago in the 80's, I have 2 papers that chris did at the
        art institute that week and with the bookfair at
        printers row and I think there was a demo at the noyes
        art center that week, it was a busy week, he was going
        to sign them, but he never got a chance. is there any
        way you could verify that they are done by him?? I
        was talking to milena about it this fall & she thought
        I should contact You. I still marble but I don't have
        real studio space to teach.
        larry

        =====

        Official E-Mail from Larry Baldwin
      • Ingrid
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
          Dear Members and Friends
          Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas
          a Happy Hanukkah
          and a Happy Eid-al-Adha
          as well as a Happy New Year.
          All the best, Ingrid Weimann
        • AVC
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 23, 2006
            I don't know what a Hannukah nor a Eid-al-Adha are, but I wish all of you the best of the best for these days and a wonderful 2007 from Spain. And my warmest regards for Ingrid.

            Antonio Velez