Re: classes

  • mpmh60201 <milena@interaccess.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2002
      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, marie-p@d... wrote:
      > suzanne,
      > milena hughes teaches classes in the chicago area. she is a
      marbling at yahoo member.

      Hello Suzanne,
      Please contact me. I'm in the Evanston phone book.
      No current public workshops- only private instruction during the
      winter months, and giving a suminagashi demo on Feb. 3, at the Smart
      Museum of Art of The University of Chicago (in conjunction with two
      19th Japanese exhibitions) for their Family Day: continuous from 1-4
      PM. The Evanston Art Center will be offering a Marblers Retreat May
      31/June 1, which I will be setting up (12 max., registration is now
      open).