classes

  • marie-p@despammed.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2002
      suzanne,
      milena hughes teaches classes in the chicago area. she is a marbling at yahoo member.
    • mpmh60201 <milena@interaccess.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2002
        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, marie-p@d... wrote:
        > suzanne,
        > milena hughes teaches classes in the chicago area. she is a
        marbling at yahoo member.

        Hello Suzanne,
        Please contact me. I'm in the Evanston phone book.
        No current public workshops- only private instruction during the
        winter months, and giving a suminagashi demo on Feb. 3, at the Smart
        Museum of Art of The University of Chicago (in conjunction with two
        19th Japanese exhibitions) for their Family Day: continuous from 1-4
        PM. The Evanston Art Center will be offering a Marblers Retreat May
        31/June 1, which I will be setting up (12 max., registration is now
        open).