marbling classes in Chicago?

  • suzanne BILLMAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2002
      In the past I've asked about marbling classes in the Chicago area, and I have had some information on them. Unfortunately, I was never available for those offered at the time. Now that I'm out of grad school I have more time and am very interested in attending a marbling class. I think Galen Berry is coming to Detroit in March, and I will go there if I have to, but I'd like to find something closer. Anything in the works that you know of in the Chicago area?

      Thank you!

      Suzanne